What You Taught Me About Content Marketing: Boil It Down!
Lessons about content marketing.
As I analyze the content you shared most on social media over the past year, I’m learning a lot from you. Thanks!
You taught me 2 big lessons in 2015.
1.) You really like to share pithy content, such as:
- Content Marketing World, boiled down to 3 charts and 10 quotes.
- The Business Marketing Association 2015 conference in 15 aha! moments.
- Interviews with 5 telecom marketing chiefs, condensed into 34 marketing ideas.
- The Big Data-Driven Business, a 224-page book, summarized in a blog.
- A 1-hour presentation by content marketing guru Ann Handley you can read in 5 minutes.
2.) You like to share content that makes your marketing better, such as:
- The #1 reason buyers leave your website.
- A free template for a 1-page content marketing strategy.
- What buyers really want from your case histories.
- How to make your content marketing simply irresistible.
Thanks for sharing my blog! Sharing makes us all smarter. I look forward to learning with you in the year ahead.
Drum roll: Here’s the content from the B2B Content Marketers blog that you shared the most on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter in 2015, in rank order:
- Danger & Opportunity Ahead: 3 Trends That Will Shape Content Marketing
- How to Make Your Content Marketing Simply Irresistible
- 34 Marketing Ideas from Top Telecom CMOs
- 15 Aha! Moments from BMA 2015 for Content Marketing
- To Make Buying Frictionless, Apply Big Data to Content Marketing
- 10 Deep Insights on Content Marketing from Industry Leaders
- Content Marketing: What Buyers Really Want from Case Histories
- Free Template for a 1-Page Content Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketers: What’s the #1 Reasons Buyers Leave Websites?
- Great Content Marketing Makes Your Buyers Smarter
Thanks, happy holidays, and have a great 2016!
Top 100 Content Marketing Question: Where is content marketing typically situated in an organization? Infographic
Where content marketing begins The Marketing Department is where content marketing begins to take root, typically. As it grows, content adds natural allies step...
History of Content Marketing One place to turn for inspiration is the history of content marketing. A favorite example comes from France – the...
The top 10 blogs you chose to read in 2016 focused on marketing messages & content marketing. You zoomed in on 3 problems that vex and bedevil marketers...