Take 7 strategic steps to put your content in the fast lane!
In dozens of workshops over the past year, marketers have asked me hundreds of questions about content marketing.
In the process, they’ve taught me a lot about the current state of content marketing. Here’s an analysis of what marketers most want to learn about content marketing.
To answer the big questions on content, I wrote an E-book.
Fast-Forward Your Content Marketing,® A Guidebook For Marketers, reveals 7 steps you can take to become even more strategic and successful at content marketing.
Fast-Forward Your Content Marketing helps you:
- Streamline the content marketing process.
- Put practical tips and templates to work.
- Cut busywork to save time.
The E-book draws wisdom from marketing thought-leaders such as Marcus Sheridan, Andy Crestodina, Joe Pulizzi, Ann Handley, Tim Riesterer, Dr. Carmen Simon, Anne Janzer, and Adelle Revella. It builds on my experience as a journalist, marketer, communicator and workshop teacher.
For a limited time, you can get a copy of Fast-Forward Your Content Marketing free.
Here’s what marketers say about the Fast-Forward Your Content Marketing workshops:
“This helped simplify a topic that can become very complicated and overwhelming.”
“As marketers seek to understand how to better connect with their consumers, the 7 steps to content marketing provide the simplified, attainable approach.”
“Putting content marketing into a context I can explain to my stakeholders has always been hard. Fast-Forward Your Content Marketing gave me great tools and insights on how to keep content relevant, scalable and pitchable.”
For a limited time, download your copy of this E-book free.
As a marketing change agent, I consult with clients, lead content marketing workshops for the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), and write the weekly Simplify Marketing blog.
With experience from Fortune 500 companies such as AT&T, RR Donnelley and Tellabs, I've been named:
- Content Marketer of the Year by the Content Marketing Institute.
- Best Marketer by BtoB magazine.
- A B-to-B CMO to watch by Fierce CMO.
Latest posts by George Stenitzer (see all)
- Infographic: “How can I leverage existing content in my content marketing strategy?”
- “With content marketing seemingly so overwhelming, how should one approach senior management to explain the focus that is needed, rather than trying to address content marketing only with ad spend?”
- “How do you reach an audience that isn’t looking at your source as content?”