10 ideas to test a new marketing message before launch – Infographic
How to test a marketing message before launch
Before you roll out a new marketing message, make sure it’s ready to go. Here are 10 ideas you can use to test your message before it goes live.
Learn how to create a Message Map here.
Learn how to use customer questions to create your message here.
10 Ways to test a marketing message
Before you roll out the message to sales and customers, ask these 10 questions:
- Does your message focus on one main home base?
- Does the message include “what’s in it for me”?
- Can the message hook your audience in 7 seconds?
- Is the message always truthful and factual?
- Does it speak the customers language, instead of your jargon?
- Do you offer social proof for your message?
- Does the message address the buyers unconsidered needs?
- Is the message kept consistent and credible?
- Does the message answer the question why?
- Is the message positive, inspiring and uplifting?
If your message addresses all 10 questions, congratulations! It’s ready to go to market!
For more ideas to test a new marketing message before launch, subscribe to our blog.
On speaker panels, does the panelist order matter? If you’ve ever attended or spoken on a panel, you know it’s hard to make a...
Have you noticed that fewer and fewer presentations leave time for audience Q&A? I’m not sure if this trend is due to conference organizer...