10 ideas to test a new marketing message before launch – Infographic
How to test a marketing message before launch
Before you roll out a new marketing message, make sure it’s ready to go. Here are 10 ideas you can use to test your message before it goes live.
Learn how to create a Message Map here.
Learn how to use customer questions to create your message here.
10 Ways to test a marketing message
Before you roll out the message to sales and customers, ask these 10 questions:
- Does your message focus on one main home base?
- Does the message include “what’s in it for me”?
- Can the message hook your audience in 7 seconds?
- Is the message always truthful and factual?
- Does it speak the customers language, instead of your jargon?
- Do you offer social proof for your message?
- Does the message address the buyers unconsidered needs?
- Is the message kept consistent and credible?
- Does the message answer the question why?
- Is the message positive, inspiring and uplifting?
If your message addresses all 10 questions, congratulations! It’s ready to go to market!
For more ideas to test a new marketing message before launch, subscribe to our blog.
The most effective ways to Tweet are demonstrated daily How great is the power of Twitter to break news, spark dialogue and incite debate? When the...
How a clear mission, strategy and message save you time Company leaders expect more and more from marketing. They want more of a business...
To promote content, distribute it 3 ways: 1. Owned media Put most of your work into creating great content you can own such as...