10 ideas to test a new marketing message before launch – Infographic
How to test a marketing message before launch
Before you roll out a new marketing message, make sure it’s ready to go. Here are 10 ideas you can use to test your message before it goes live.
Learn how to create a Message Map here.
Learn how to use customer questions to create your message here.
10 Ways to test a marketing message
Before you roll out the message to sales and customers, ask these 10 questions:
- Does your message focus on one main home base?
- Does the message include “what’s in it for me”?
- Can the message hook your audience in 7 seconds?
- Is the message always truthful and factual?
- Does it speak the customers language, instead of your jargon?
- Do you offer social proof for your message?
- Does the message address the buyers unconsidered needs?
- Is the message kept consistent and credible?
- Does the message answer the question why?
- Is the message positive, inspiring and uplifting?
If your message addresses all 10 questions, congratulations! It’s ready to go to market!
For more ideas to test a new marketing message before launch, subscribe to our blog.
Great news! Your company scored a news media interview, a great chance to get your company’s story heard. And they’ve chosen you as the...
Too many content marketers approach their marketing message from the wrong viewpoint – their own, rather than their customers’ viewpoint. That’s a huge mistake....
The most effective ways to Tweet are demonstrated daily How great is the power of Twitter to break news, spark dialogue and incite debate? When the...