Thanks to you and to 10 great teachers of content marketing!
Tomorrow we celebrate Thanksgiving in the U.S. It’s a special day to appreciate and say thanks to people we are grateful to know. Like you!
Thank you! I appreciate you as a reader of the B2B Content Marketers blog.
Thanks to everyone who asked a hard question about content marketing at Content Marketing World. People who ask questions make the content marketing world go round.
Thanks to the clients of Crystal Clear Communications! Your support makes the B2B Content Marketers Blog possible.
Finally, thanks to all my teachers, past and present.
Now, I’d like to salute the 10 people who taught me the most about content marketing this year. You may find their content useful too:
- Gary Vaynerchuk @garyvee on how to tell stories in a noisy social world
- Jay Baer @jaybaer on content marketing that helps before it hypes
- Andrew Davis @TPLDrew on telling stories that catalyze customers to action
- Pam Didner @PamDidner on taking content marketing global
- Brian Clark @brianclark on matching content to business models
- Mike Brown @Brainzooming on facilitating and setting strategy for social media
- Andy Crestodina @crestodina on optimizing content with advanced analytics
- Jill Rowley @jill_rowley on social selling
- Jonah Sachs @jonahsachs on how to be a more effective storyteller
- Tim Reisterer @TRiesterer on how to present better visual stories.
You are much appreciated! I’m grateful for you.
If you find this blog useful, please share it with a friend. Thanks for your help!