Thanks to you and 10 content marketing gurus!
Tomorrow Americans will celebrate Thanksgiving, a special day to appreciate and say thanks to the people we’re grateful for. Like you!
Thanks to our clients of Crystal Clear Communications! Thank you for following our blog. Your support makes this all possible.
Now, I’d like to salute the 10 content marketing thought leaders who taught me the most over the past year. You may find their content useful:
- Ann Handley @annhandley for her great book on writing, Everybody Writes and her challenge to create better content marketing
- Joe Pulizzi @joepulizzi for his new book Content Inc., about how content marketing is a new business model, summarized here
- Carla Johnson @CarlaJohnson and Robert Rose @Robert_Rose for their book Experiences, The 7th Era of Marketing, a must-read for content marketers in big companies
- Andrew Davis @TPLDrew for his inspiring talks at Content Marketing World and the Business Marketing Association conference
- Russell Sparkman @FusionSpark on how to inject purpose into your content marketing
- Tim Reisterer @TRiesterer on how the social media are out for themselves and what will be the impact on content marketers
- Mike Brown @Brainzooming for continuously, frequently offering new approaches to inject innovation and creativity
- Andy Crestodina @crestodina for his book Content Chemistry and his lessons on how optimize content with advanced analytics
- Christina Halvorsen @halvorsen for her common-sense, straight talk on content marketing at Content Marketing World.
I’m grateful that you’re writing, speaking and publishing what you’ve learned. You are genuinely appreciated.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!