Crystal Clear Communications helps you simplify marketing and overcome obstacles to get better results.
Simplify your marketing by following the 7 steps we teach in our workshop, Fast-Forward Your Content Marketing:
- Develop your content marketing mission. Use it as a litmus test for content.
- Write a simple 1-page strategy for content marketing. Ditch the big binders.
- Audit your content and your competitors’ so you can offer the best answers to customers’ questions on the Internet.
- Research buyer personas to gain deep understanding of what buyers need. Deliver it.
- Overcome short attention spans. Hook your audience in 7 seconds with a Message Map.
- Map content to the buyers’ journey. Deliver the content buyers need at each step.
- Gather all-in analytics. Hypothesize on trends. Test and experiment to improve results.
Crystal Clear Communications brings you deep experience, fresh insights and inventive answers. George Stenitzer, founder and chief content officer, is an award-winning marketer who applies deep expertise to simplify your marketing.
Here’s our 2-minute video on content marketing:
George’s inventive marketing for companies such as Ameritech, SBC Communications, R.R. Donnelley and Tellabs is widely recognized. He was:
- Named a Content Marketer of the Year by the Content Marketing Institute.
- Named a Best Marketer for 2 consecutive years by BtoB magazine.
- Named a B-to-B CMO to watch by Fierce CMO.
- Ranked #1 in annual reports by critic Sid Cato.
Subscribe to George’s weekly blog, Simplify Marketing.
As Business Marketing Association‘s vice president-thought leadership, George started up and edited the BMA Buzz newsletter, which provided original content to more than 6,000 marketers. He serves on the advisory board of BMA National, and he’s a past president of the BMA chapters in St. Louis and Chicago.
We help you simplify your marketing. Contact Crystal Clear Communications.