Infographics In content marketing, use infographics to simply and dramatically differentiate your solution. They’re widely used by BtoB marketers to explain complex concepts simply and quickly.
Infographics are particularly valuable to buyers who are starting the buyers’ journey and those who are close to signing a deal, as you see in this infographic. For more details on which media buyers seek during the buyers’ journey, see this blog.
Top: An Optical LAN (local area network) dramatically lowers IT downtime costs. Customers can save $4 million a year in downtime costs using Optical LAN, compared with conventional copper LAN.
Bottom: Mobile operators were spending too little on backhaul networks to meet data demand and make users happy. For each additional $1 in investment, mobile operators could protect $4 in revenue from existing users.
As a marketing change agent, I consult with clients, lead content marketing workshops for the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), and write the weekly Simplify Marketing blog.
With experience from Fortune 500 companies such as AT&T, RR Donnelley and Tellabs, I've been named:
- Content Marketer of the Year by the Content Marketing Institute.
- Best Marketer by BtoB magazine.
- A B-to-B CMO to watch by Fierce CMO.
Latest posts by George Stenitzer (see all)
- Q&A – “How do you convince all levels of an organization to move toward content marketing and away from campaign to campaign?”
- “How do you efficiently take one piece of content and quickly adapt it across internal/external channels?” – Top 100 Question
- “How do you maximize content with as little effort and time as possible?” – Top 100 Question