For telecom start-up Optulink, we developed messaging, marketing strategy, videos and a new mobile-responsive website.
Optulink improves user experiences for mobile phone calls through its unique mobile voice optimization product, sold to mobile operators around the world. By delivering better voice quality, Optulink can lower customer churn and retain more mobile users.
The new Optulink website provides content to help buyers complete crucial buying tasks by:
- Helping buyers understand the problem of poor mobile voice quality, and how it leads to customer churn and revenue losses
- Differentiating Optulink’s unique mobile voice optimization technology.
Launched in late 2014, the site quickly captured 8 of the top 10 rankings on Google for “mobile voice optimization.” It also holds Google’s top rank for “real-time SON.”
As a marketing change agent, I consult with clients, lead content marketing workshops for the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), and write the weekly Simplify Marketing blog.
With experience from Fortune 500 companies such as AT&T, RR Donnelley and Tellabs, I've been named:
- Content Marketer of the Year by the Content Marketing Institute.
- Best Marketer by BtoB magazine.
- A B-to-B CMO to watch by Fierce CMO.
Latest posts by George Stenitzer (see all)
- Q&A – “How do you convince all levels of an organization to move toward content marketing and away from campaign to campaign?”
- “How do you efficiently take one piece of content and quickly adapt it across internal/external channels?” – Top 100 Question
- “How do you maximize content with as little effort and time as possible?” – Top 100 Question