Do you follow a written 1-page content marketing strategy? It improves your odds of success up to 8 times. Yet 2 out of 3 B2B marketers lack a documented strategy.
We help you develop a winning content marketing strategy to build your business. We develop a concise 1-page content marketing strategy that aligns your marketing strategies with business objectives. The 1-page strategy offers many advantages:
1. It crystallizes and focuses your strategy.
2. It enables you to gain faster, stronger buy-in from executives and clients.
3. It aligns your content producers with marketing, sales and executives.
All that puts you miles ahead of most marketers, who lack a written strategy.
Use your 1-page content marketing strategy as a guide for your overall marketing. A one-page guide sets strategies and metrics for each component in your content marketing program, such as your:
• Social media
• Trade shows and events
• Videos and presentations
• News media relations
• Customer magazines.
Why blogs? They work! Here’s a great infographic on blogs from Andy Crestodina:
With a 1-page content marketing strategy, you can keep all your content heading in the right direction. It aligns marketing activities to take your customers from curiosity to conversation to conversion.
Boiling down your content marketing strategy to one page is real work. But in a world where the average American has an 8-second attention span, one-page plans work like magic to get and keep your executives’ and clients’ attention.
We help you develop your content marketing strategy through a proven process that fully aligns company objectives with your marketing strategies. And we boil it all down to one page, so you gain a succinct strategy that keeps you on track day to day.
We prepare a questionnaire and conduct a written survey with workshop participants in advance. Then we facilitate an in-person workshop at your offices to gather information on:
• Your business objectives, goals and priorities
• Your marketing strategies and metrics, deliverables, frequencies, and media channels (paid, earned and owned)
• Your target audience: what’s known about the customers’ buying process from search through purchase.
• Demand generation: how you capture, qualify and handle leads.
As a B2B marketing consultant, we help marketers like you succeed with inventive B2B content marketing. A marketing consultant with 30 years of experience in communications, marketing and journalism, Crystal Clear Communications brings you deep expertise in B2B content marketing.