Aim for thought-provoking content that challenges your customers’ sense of the status quo. Customers love stories about threats and opportunities that will happen over the next 3 to 5 years. This thought-provoking content created for Tellabs led to a Content Marketing Award from the Content Marketing Institute.
Is Your Thought Leadership Strategy Using Research Wisely?
As a marketing change agent, I consult with clients, lead content marketing workshops for the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), and write the weekly Simplify Marketing blog.
With experience from Fortune 500 companies such as AT&T, RR Donnelley and Tellabs, I've been named:
- Content Marketer of the Year by the Content Marketing Institute.
- Best Marketer by BtoB magazine.
- A B-to-B CMO to watch by Fierce CMO.
Latest posts by George Stenitzer (see all)
- “How do you convince upper management to create the smaller bits of content to get people to the larger white papers?” – Q&A
- Q&A – “How do you convince all levels of an organization to move toward content marketing and away from campaign to campaign?”
- “How do you efficiently take one piece of content and quickly adapt it across internal/external channels?” – Top 100 Question