Buyer Personas – Where do your customers search and how do they decide to buy?
Buyer personas give you insights into what customers do before they call you.
To get your content marketing on the right track, you need the insights that come from buyer persona research.
Studies show that buyers do 50% to 75% of the buying process before they contact sales. That’s why you need buyer persona research, so you know what buyers are doing before they call.
We perform research and present you insights into:
- Each type of buyer
- How they search for information
- What obstacles they encounter
- How they decide where to buy.
Armed with information from buyer personas research, you can make informed decisions on your content marketing strategy, content, messaging and media.
To develop buyer personas, we conduct one-on-one phone interviews with your buyers and non-buyers who have made buying decisions in the past 6 months. We:
• Help you identify key customer segments.
• Work with you to schedule customer interviews in each segment. Include a mix of buyers who have bought from you and from competitors.
• Develop a questionnaire to guide buyer interviews.
• Conduct 30-minute phone interviews to discover buyers’ priority initiatives, success factors, perceived barriers, decision criteria and buyers’ journeys.
• Record and transcribe interviews (with customer permission).
• Analyze interview transcripts.
• Present insights into buyers’ behavior and implications for marketing.
We help marketers like you succeed with inventive B2B content marketing. A marketing consultant with 30 years of experience in communications, marketing and journalism, Crystal Clear Communications brings you deep expertise in B2B content marketing.
We’re here to help you. When you need to perform content audits, develop B2B content marketing strategy, research buyer personas, create message maps, and execute content marketing that works, contact Crystal Clear Communications.